1235 Point Nepean Road, Rosebud
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 779 Square metres
SUPERIOR HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
This stately solid brick two storey residence and seaside cottage fronting Point Nepean Road, opposite the beach comprises a two bedroom ground floor unit, a one bedroom first floor apartment and a detached two bedroom cottage all on a 779sqm block. Take full advantage of the existing rental business, convert into a bed and breakfast or re'- develop the entire site making use of the residential/business zoning. All three residencies enjoy the following features:
Unit 1: Quamby Manor - Built in 1945, is a classic solid brick home of two luxury bedrooms. Fully self contained including.....
- Open fireplace, lead ligth windows and Italian chandlier.
- Beautiful Tasmanian Oak polished timber flooring.
- A fully functioning kitchen with marble bench tops.
- Dishwasher and feature stainless steel stove.
- A spacious lounge room with open fire and separate dining room
- The master bedroom boasts a lovely garden window
- Second bedroom, modern bathroom and air-conditioning
Unit 2 - The Tuscany Suite
The Tuscany Suite is an upstairs apartment fully self contained and consists of:
- Lounge and a modern separate kitchen with marble bench tops and meals area.
- Double bedroom, combined bathroom and laundry
- Undercover parking and large patio providing views of Arthurs Seat
Unit 3 - Our Seaside Cottage
Built in 1924, the seaside holiday cottage comprises:
- Spacious modern kitchen and dining area.
- Two generous bedrooms.
- Lounge room with garden views
- Undercover parking, outdoor BBQ area and private backyard.
This unique property offers flexibility , immediate rental income and further earning potential along with future redevelopment prospects S.T.C.A